- Receiving LwM2M messages to clients endpoint.
- Receiving traversed UDP and CoAP messages to clients endpoint.
- In total, there will be five attempts to send the message via Webhook or to AWS with an exponential retry policy (150s, 180s, 420s, 1020s).
- Own headers can be specified for webhooks.
- Integrations can be tested by sending TEST_MESSAGE event type. This can be done by using Test AWS Integration or Test Webhook Integration endpoints.
- Last Successful Message Delivery will identify the timestamp when the last message was successfully sent to Integration.
- Only HTTPS POST webhook endpoints are supported. Endpoints should respond with 2xx HTTP status code.
- Customer endpoint should respond within 20s.
- Same customer endpoint URL CANNOT be set to multiple webhooks simultaneously.
- Integrations will be set to state
integration failedafter 5 unsuccessful message forwarding attempts. If needed, they can be restarted manually.
- Last Successful Message Delivery value will not be changed if a test message is being sent to the integration or the integration is being restarted.
- Integration state will not be changed if a test message will be sent to the integration.
- Customer webhook endpoints with self-signed certificate are not supported.
- Customer webhook endpoint domains with special characters are not supported. In case special characters should be used, please refer to
- Data is sent in JSON-Format:
- For all LwM2M Messages.
- For all UDP and CoAP messages that are being processed with Energy Saver template.
Parse JSON payloadis enabled and that message is a valid parsable JSON.
- Data is sent in Base64 format:
Parse JSON payloadis disabled.
Parse JSON payloadis enabled but that message is NOT a valid parsable JSON.
Updated 14 days ago